Google uses the power of open-source to create exploit fix for Android
1. NOKIA.8800.ARTE posted on 27 Mar 2012, 16:07 4 11
Good luck to it. android will be fixed properly...
Yes good news...
2. theBankRobber posted on 27 Mar 2012, 16:17 9 1
Probably almost all android devices have this issue, But at least Google isn't pointing the fingers at their customers. Who's knows how this could be getting into our devices.
3. Gusto posted on 27 Mar 2012, 16:28 7 1
It would be nice if Google started to invest in the University that discovered the bug.
4. Zayuh24 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 17:52 4 1
I bet the carriers won't even allow this update on all their android devices, similar to many major updates that improve the overall performance of phones. If it's a universal code, it should be applied to ALL phones, but carriers choose which and when updates happen.
5. redrooster13 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 20:27 4 1
now google needs to release it to the rom developers.
6. networkdood posted on 27 Mar 2012, 22:06 6 0
I gave everyone a thumbs up on here as we have some iDIOT in secret thumbing all posts down....