Google rolls out new Google Play logo, pulls it back
10. Ralston1983 (Posts: 70; Member since: 03 Feb 2011)
Look to the right of your screen. Just another page for them to collect advertising traffic
11. cdgm2509 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Using adblock plus... didn't even know they had ads here
3. anglosaxonengland (Posts: 17; Member since: 11 Sep 2013)
Don't know why Google changed it to Google Play in the first place
9. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I think it is because google don´t want it to stay just on android and maybe roll out it to other sources
12. anglosaxonengland (Posts: 17; Member since: 11 Sep 2013)
I think google should have retained Android Market for apps and made the Google Play brand for music and video content.
7. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
my parents still call it android market place lol
8. Jayzee (Posts: 22; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
Google should just name the Play Store as "Play" it's more cleaner and simpler to say.