Google planning a unified games platform
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5184; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
still getting used to it? well google is not the only one with the not so good names anymore :P
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5421; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you mean the iPad? it still beats the pants off of dumb Google Play. T~T
2. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Cross-platform games is of course a good thing. You need not buy different devices just to play the games you want to play.
*i want multi-player pokemon, and psp quality games. In one handheld device, preferably a smartphone :)
3. tward291 (Posts: 557; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
this will be good i think google making alot of changes see whats coming
4. k1ng617 (Posts: 217; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I think that's exactly what mobile gaming needs. I want a fast, seamless, and simple means of finding my friends so I can talk smack e.g. "i pwn u nubz!"
5. Chronos (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
This would have been perfect to be called Google Play.