Google+ for iPhone finally approved
33. cam (unregistered)
Yes please! :)
35. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
41. cam (unregistered)
I've just emailed you.
Thanks so much! :)
3. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
+ is very weak, it will have a hard time taking over facebook. The android app is useless. The only thing it has going for it is, if you are in gmail, it is one click to +.
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
well Google plus is beta service and its 'closed to the public' and i have to say they are doing quite well with 10M users on the closed invite only system even tho they cant compare to the number of accounts on Facebook its quite an achievement anyways
16. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
and i have 2 accounts. it is in beta but it is very weak and hard to use. Also, it will be even more invasive into your email if you use gmail.
17. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I used Gmail, I just turned my notifications on gmail and it does not bug me at all, haven't tried the video chat feature I have to say Google talk is much better than Facebook chat, and editing my post or making longer post was something i was begging on Facebook. maybe you are having trouble with the concept and some things? also I have the list of bugs features and issues that are either fixed and going to be rolled out soon or are on the list to be fixed maybe something you are experiencing is on it too
25. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
"Google Talk is better than Facebook chat"
Sign language between two blind men would be better than Facebook chat.
5. sweetlou (unregistered)
I wanna try it out, but need an invite. Can anyone hook me up?
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
give me your email and I'll send you one
11. sweetlou (unregistered)
sweetlou122 (at) hotmail (dot) com
13. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
don't know how it will work on Hotmail but check I've sent you and invite
12. pretzle (unregistered)
hey @protozeloz how can i send you my email for that invite...without the whole net seeing?? thanx
14. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
send an email to email@example.com with the address you want me to send the invite to and ill gladly send you one
20. rfrapp (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
would you mind sending me an invite as well?
40. Unreg (unregistered)
jackman510 (at) gmail (dot) com
8. kschach (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Please shoot me an invite. The idea of circles seems very clever and i'd expect facebook to try to match it asap.
9. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Lol, why would anyone bother going on with Google+? It's a cheap knockoff of Facebook.
15. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Before ever posting a comment again, please think this thought, "Will people thumbs down this comment if I post it?"
23. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Since when have I cared about my comments getting thumbs down? It just means I'm right and that people are butthurt.
31. AngusNG12345 (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
its called "thinking before you act/speak". does that help you understand better?
and no, being thumbed down (usually) means you aren't right.
10. cparker (unregistered)
Can't wait till it comes out!!!!
18. Pol (unregistered)
The app doesn't install without GPS :-(
19. lukaspty (unregistered)
Please can invite me please firstname.lastname@example.org
26. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hey Proto, I'm already on Plus. But if you want to add me as a friend I'm email@example.com.
Yeah, that's right. No fear. I posted my phone number in a Facebook group once.
28. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Sure :D any interest so I know what circles to put you on?
24. franknj (unregistered)
Hi everyone can someone please be kind and please send me an invite my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and I really appreciate it.
27. franknj (unregistered)
Hey proto, can you please send me an invite? my email is email@example.com
30. Revan (unregistered)
Great! Kindly send me invite for google+
32. phonenerd123 (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Anyone else need an invite? I want to help out(:
34. justintcam (unregistered)
i would like an invite to google+!!!! my email is justintcam(@)(yahoo)(.)(com)
36. Swissking1 (unregistered)
Could you send me an invite? Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
37. Swissking1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Could you send me an invite? Email: email@example.com
38. chavehe (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
would you mind if you send me invite as well? ; ) i would totally apreciate it
39. franknj (unregistered)
Hey justincam,swissking,and Chavehe I have sent you your invites enjoy :)
44. Corey (unregistered)
can you send an invite to me? Corey.firstname.lastname@example.org