Google Play Store updated with partial Material Design makeover
2. skymitch89 (Posts: 1284; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
They're going back to this layout again? I really wish that companies like Google & Facebook would stop changing things soo much. It seems that every 6-12 months they're changing things and it's getting sickening.
3. jmill75 (Posts: 55; Member since: 22 Jul 2009)
what?? sickening? not sure what your talking about but you have to innovate these days. Your upset about a company changing things every year? Hmmmm
Love the new Playstore!
4. LoveHater (Posts: 176; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
as sick as your comment.,,
Change is life ,, after Holo , there nothing more than change required
5. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 176; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The only part that bugs me about the update is that you have to open the description to see the app size!!! Why would you do this google!!
7. Cyberchum (Posts: 659; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This better not be true, how could they hide the size in a drop down toggle?
6. VZWuser76 (Posts: 3608; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
"I know engineers they love to change things."
Name that quote.
8. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 233; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I don't really get the difference...
9. AndroidOverApple (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jul 2014)
I love the new update its looks really nice good job google!