Giveaway: HTC One X
In this incredible value for no money offer that you surely can't resist, we'd like to highlight how awesome this phone is for listening to music. Thanks to its collaboration with Beats, HTC has been paying some special attention to the music qualities of its handsets lately. Of course, the One X, being HTC's top model, features all the Beats Audio optimizations that make modern pop-music sound awesome. Plus, in comparison with most Android phones out there, the One X is better prepared in terms of audio software, thanks to its enhanced music player with SoundHound integration.
- Tell us what your favorite workout song is! Is yours Call Me Maybe, too? Or maybe you're listening to Justin Bieber - Baby, while working out? C'mon, tell us with a comment below, and earn a chance to win a brand new HTC One X!
We'll announce the lucky fellow next Monday (August 13), and contact them via the email address they used to register on PhoneArena.
*Update August 13, 2012* We have drawn the lucky winner - congratulations to romy134!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
1. rattler201 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:21 1
Mine's probably Fat Lip by Sum 41. Just something about that song that just gets me pumped up and ready to lift.
597. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 08 Aug 2012, 20:13 0
"Turn up the radio" by autograph........nothing like 80's rock to get pumped!
616. Ronoc039 posted on 09 Aug 2012, 04:32 0
"bulletproof" by La Roux - it has served me well this summer
2. Jeradiah3 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:24 0
Favorite Song - "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. I do the dance every time i hear it lol
3. maxkobi posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:26 0
lol funny you said call me maybe, that's actually a really good power song for me when i run haha but when it comes to workout songs nicki minaj super bass gets me into high gear sometime. but when you workout 7 days a week, 1.5 hours a day... you need ALOT of music haha
4. bangkokbobby posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:28 3
Cue Up A Van Halen playlist and I'm good to go! Any song...
7. psycc posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:32 1
I down an Extreme Shock preworkout, throw on I'm a Barbie Girl on repeat, and record my insane gains with the JEFit workout app.
8. KiddUriel posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:32 0
My favorite workout song if "No Beef" by Afrojack and Steve Aoki.
9. ab2412 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:34 0
Jay Sean - Sex 101... I know he is not that much famous but i love his voice.
10. BLikens1619 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:36 1
Buried Alive by A7X gets me pumped up especially at the end of the tune when they ramp up the beat.
11. zeropants posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:37 2
My favorite workout song right now is Bangarang by Skrillex.
12. Dandroid15 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:38 0
Mine Should be Hatsune Miku's "Two Faced Lovers" haha
15. Snowx2k5 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:40 0
Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream. The song is just so hard hitting from start to finish....if you can't work out to this song, something is wrong with you!
16. fistigons posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:42 0
Finch: Perfection Through Silence or Funeral For a Friends: Rookie of the Year.
17. mmalik03 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:43 0
Tiesto club life 225..... Gets the heart reacing...
19. maryaaadil posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:46 0
mine favorite workout song is in the end linkin park
21. helios225 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:47 0
my favorite song is "i walk a lonely road by american idiot
44. g2a5b0e posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:12 2
I'm so confused. Are you making some kind of joke or do you mean Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day?
22. sveltekat posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:48 1
Mine is Come baby come by k7. Yup, I still love 90's music.
23. extinctz posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:48 0
My favorite song is "who's holding donna now" by DeBarge
24. ahfpired posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:53 0
Judas Priest - Electrict Eye... Cannot stop running when listening to it!
25. Uplifted12 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:54 0
"I dont know sometimes" by lil boosie. If you never heard it, listen to it. Thatmotivates me! #freelilboosie
26. hyperkhat posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:55 0
Definitley anything david guetta...mostly titanium featuring sia of late..
27. Se7eNMONK3YS posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:56 2
Has to be old school....Eye of the Tiger....tune. :)
29. highper posted on 06 Aug 2012, 07:59 0
My favorite song to listen to right now is "Mental Giant" by Tech N9ne. That song gets the people going!
30. mdf92 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:01 1
Without a doubt, mine is Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution by AC/DC
31. youngbatman_15 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:02 0
Call my name - Cheryl cole feat.Calvin Harris cus Calvin Harris makes some cool songs
33. Troysyx posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:04 0
Slipknot's "Pulse of the Maggots". It makes me feel like I can run forever or lift any amount. It really gets my blood pumping.
34. davecann2 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:06 1
Right now I'd have to say my favorite workout song is 'Clint Eastwood' by the Gorillaz.
35. shadowcell posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:07 0
None, I don't work out.
Kidding, Eple by Röyksopp. ^_^
36. uncledolan posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:07 0
justin bieber - as long as you love me... lalalalalalala-laaaav miii! gooby pls :3
39. sulkoudai posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:08 1
Friday by Rebecca Black.
Cant wait till I can listen to it with some Beats Heaphones!
40. g2a5b0e posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:09 2
Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. I can't help but think of Rocky III when I hear this song. Nothing gets me more pumped up.
42. Androidey posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:11 1
Tarantula by Pendulum. Because this song makes me feel strong and manly. :P
45. fgar78 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:13 3
I like to lesson to Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger when i'm working out.
48. yorkeandvedder posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:19 0
Shipwreck, by Modeselektor (feat. Thom Yorke)
51. dok2005 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:22 0
my favorite workout song is "Libera me from hell" by Tarantula, Yuri Kasahara
53. asapp posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:23 0
What music I listen to matters on what work out I am doing. I have different playlists for different work outs. I will say "Call me Maybe" is on ALL of my playlists right now. It's perfect!!!!!!
56. khan.asif posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:26 2
my favourite song is : " Eminem - Not Afraid " .
it gives me the pump i need while workout.
57. Tux4g63 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:27 0
Flo Rida-Wild Ones, have you seen the music video? All he does is epic $hit that we wish we could all do if we had the free time and money. So basically I get amped up thinking about rocking 4 wheelers, ridiculously nice cars, and jet skis.
58. mercorp posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:27 0
I know i am a singaporean,but cant i just share?