Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, and Note Pro 12.2 release dates revealed, cheap Tab 3 Lite to appear the soonest
1. ihavenoname (Posts: 1576; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Well, the Tab 3 7" was already very spartan, so I'm not sure if lite can be any good. Tab Pros look promising, 'cause tab series tablets are otherwise ok, but they had insufficient performance.
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Why does the OS still have that Gingerbread look in that picture?
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe that's Samsung's new Touchwiz UI. lol
10. kryme (Posts: 185; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
thats because they dont have a pic of the 8.4...
4. DerryAhmad (Posts: 248; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Finally lil bros of the Tab 7.7 (tab with SuperAmoled Display) is coming..
5. ajac09 (Posts: 1407; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
wish someone would make a high end tablet on the cheap. Still dont see them taking over laptops. My laptop gets so much more use then a tablet ever does ( and the desktop gets more use then either one lol)
6. Loubielou (Posts: 345; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Tablets might be good for News but Laptops are still my main item for Music an Buying an Selling,an so easy to put cds inside it,Why No Touch Screen Keyboards yet for the tablets as well
7. taikucing (unregistered)
Pro version means more bloatwares.
8. Lycan155 (Posts: 113; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Omg a lot of apps looks bad and stretched phones apps on my beloved note 10.1 i can imagine it is gonna be so uglier and awkward on note 12.2 haha ;)
9. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I'll stick with my G Pad, but these look nice.