Front panel allegedly for the iPad 5 leaks in photos
Presumably the front panel for the iPad 5
1. Kurai (unregistered)
They should really call it the ipad mini macro
2. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Just out of curiosity, is that what they call you?
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Why this Apple leaks always comes in iParts?
15. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I'm pretty sure they leak these on purpose nowadays anyway, I stopped caring about these a long time ago.
4. JMartin22 (Posts: 1245; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Apple leaks are always so boring. Who cares about motherboards, frames, modules and other components.
5. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
then why do you take the time to click on the article and comment? seems you are or maybe your another green thumb clown trying to get praise
if you have no interest just skip over it, it isnt hard
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 12643; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Obviously you do. You're in the comments section, doing what....commenting.
9. JMartin22 (Posts: 1245; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
It's a forum, people will draft their thoughts. Reception is not delegated to just being positive. Learn to deal with the fact that people have differing opinions. No product was bashed in any kind of fashion anyway. Maybe you should focus on other things as well, besides trying to police how people choose to allocate their attention in a way that they personally see fit.
10. Sakeem (Posts: 304; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Agreed. He didn't bash the Ipad in anyway. Leave the policing of the board to the actual moderators of the site.
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ohh was this aimed at me?
sorry just most will reply to the persons comment not clutter the site. so lets look at the basis of your comment
''Learn to deal with the fact that people have differing opinions''
your comment originally implied no ones cares about the content of this article yet i said and its fact you must care considering you come running your mouth with the usual comments just for the sake of the green.
also i can flip your comment straight back at you and say where do you get off saying i cant comment against you if you just stated everyone has differing opinions. your basically saying im doing something you just did yourself and now have no ground to move.
that was easy, seriously you lot that come onto apple articles to say no one cares etc are truly low. next time just dont look
12. CreeDiddy (Posts: 348; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
This needs to go IGZO to show off battery performance and image capabilities to make this a successful launch. Form factor alone isn't going to make this a big seller.
14. Sakeem (Posts: 304; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
The logo alone will make this a big seller. I know a few people still using ipad2. I'm sure many people are waiting to upgrade.
17. suyash1629 (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
nothing more than leaks of parts of iDevices
21. kozza3 (Posts: 575; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
did they split the digitizer like on the G2?