Foxconn installs 10,000 industrial robots in one of its factories
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I hope those robots won't end up commit suicide...
just kidding :D
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
LMFAOOO.......good one wendy .....Also they need to seriously do what they can in order to help these people out! .....well.......mainly apple needs to....but yea
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Unfortunately, this robots can only capable to make iPad, whereas the iPhone they still need the human labour...
the reason of taking this machine is because foxconn believe that the iPad will forever a 9.7inch and 7.9inch size respectively... and they will get the robot who has high learning experience on this size... And the iphone, those labour will learnt to make all over again on that 4inch size phone...
5. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
My question is:
how can you tell the iRobots from the people,
don't they both go baa-haa-haa-aaaa?
6. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
They won't commit suiCiDe, they'll just take over like in the movie; then, Will Smith will come save mankind from the abomiNation.
11. metalpoet (unregistered)
they will soon have the technology in the robots to make the iPhones and can you guess what those robots will be....ANDROIDS!!!!!!
3. someones4 (Posts: 607; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Oh well... they think that robots are disposable after all...
Skynet will have her revenge
7. JunitoNH (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I guess all the adults want to stay working in the farm, and not enough adult, since they have a low population .
8. blazee (Posts: 197; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
so were outsourcing jobs in America to robots in China now? lol
9. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 628; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Robots will replace humans in the future, and all of our jobs are at stake...don't be so damn QWIK to laugh
Wendy they use robots to cut human cost...wake up damn how smart are you
10. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The 2nd sentence is actually false. Anyone who regularly shops for computer parts know about Foxconn, as they do sell some computer components like cases and power supplies under their own name. They are considered one of many "generic" brands for PC parts. Just go on Newegg if you don't believe me.