First high-res images of champagne gold Apple iPhone 5S shell surface
It’s a full assembled back, with two strips of white plastic on the top and bottom, with the cutout for the new camera with dual LED flash, an upgrade over all previous iPhones since the iPhone 4 that came with a single LED flash.
Apple has picked a great tonality - it’s not too posh or kitsch, but rather it looks refined and a bit aristocratic. We are still not certain gold would be on everyone’s wishlist, but at least it looks good. What do you think, would you get it?
Champagne Apple iPhone 5S surfaces
12. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
No one day without iGold Rumor. PA, please stop it , we all feel nauseous.
18. imran86 (Posts: 31; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
It looks beautiful I must say but I want Android and a bigger screen on it.
33. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
It's absolutely and utterly gaudy and garish and deserves a stint inside a compactor of sorts recycled with other wasteful product.
40. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6228; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
rather buy a golden Nokia phone. but still looks the same like all other iPhones
47. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
Although I have no plans on buying using or asking for this phone. I must admit that is one good looking phone. I used to have an old champagne sanyo Katana dlx. I kept around until all the paint chipped off. (Back in my treo 755p days)
3. karim77 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Enough with the f**king iphone,we know it's a good phone but that's just enough!!!!!!
9. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 737; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
And it seems like almost everything about this new iPhone has leaked. So all news is just some color changes. Even if it is based iPhone 5 design language, it does look premium unlike iPhone C which is giving a little glossy plastic feel.
but either way iPhone 5S will be a hit and i personally think it will be better than usual Apple's offerings because of newly slight UI revamped iOS 7 with some pretty cool features like multitasking and a finger print scanner, also improved camera with better law light photography. I am pretty sure the new iPhone deliver its purpose as always by not being awesome in spec and all other department but still deliver great user experience that almost all iPhone and average users would have expected and wanted.
35. lalalaman (Posts: 298; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Low light photography*
Law means the rules and rights made by govt. To be precise
36. Commentator (Posts: 2329; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I like "law light" better anyways. The next iPhone will bring the LIGHT OF JUSTICE through photography!
41. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 737; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I know I lt was just a typing mistake.
28. Commentator (Posts: 2329; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
6 of the 16 "Popular Stories" are iPhone related:
I wonder why they haven't stopped yet...
("Oh by the way, I was being sarcastic!" -Homer Simpson / Me)
31. Commentator (Posts: 2329; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
On a related note, since August 17 (i.e. the past week) PhoneArena has published eleven stories concerning the color of the next iPhone.
6. T00muchF00D (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
Seriously!? Come on phone arena, I love tech news as much as you do but this isn't news. This is the 500th article on the iPhone 5S that is just pictures of the iPhone 5S. It looks the same as always. Lets talk about the Next Lumia in line, or the Z30 and BB's fate. Lets talk about how Motorola is trying to start slowly with bringing some forces back to the great U.S. of A. Lets not look at the iPhone 5S for another 500 times please.
8. amansingal14 (Posts: 285; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
white w/ gold? Instead make a light brown base and over it - Gold/Champagne aluminium plates...
38. quakan (Posts: 1156; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
That would make for one sophisticated looking iPhone.
10. ericomc33 (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Do not be deceived, there is nothing like iPhone......
14. nikeutzz (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
This is a platic case. What iphone 5s? Iphonearena. My granpa can fabric a platic case in garage
16. Baseballer (Posts: 131; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I like it! But the white strips basically make it girls only.
20. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5203; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
WTF? Another iPhone news? PhoneArena, please...no more iPhone news, at least bring something new like the Sony Honami or the HTC One Max or the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but no more flat pancake iPhone!
27. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1188; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
There were more leaks of the Z1 (metal frames, this time), but it's not on PA.
23. bubbadoes (Posts: 324; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Looks like a new color is the only thing new with the 5s line of toys
29. Emmanuelz (Posts: 65; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Dont like apple but the color doesnt look that bad
30. piyath (Posts: 150; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
What is this ridiculous news PA? This is fake hype.. Or biased publicity...
39. kyledharvey (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
That's the ugliest damn thing I've ever seen. Ever. WTF happened to Apple's design department? When did asthetics get thrown out the window for Apple, Inc.? First they release iOS 7, which is actually burning out my retinas in the upper left hand corner of my screen as I write this, and then THIS, there are no words for how hard Steve Jobs would've slapped Jonny Ive for this atrocity. (This is why I'm no longer an Apple iOS fan, I'm still putting along with my SGS2, and yeah, it's time for an upgrade... and Apple isn't even close to producing a product that I'd even remotely consider.)
42. scsa852k (Posts: 281; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Apple lovers will try to brag about the color.
43. GrmanR (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
That actually looks premium. If apple released the 4.7 inch version of the iPhone I'm still waiting for, it would be this color, looks awesome.
44. doublet8 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
To all the whiners: No one is forcing you to look at these articles or buy the device.
45. darryl12132 (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
Am I the only one who actually likes the color? And I'm and Android User!
46. amilcarmz86 (Posts: 95; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
the she*ps eyes are going to shine with this... Izombies go ahead and buy the same phone with a different name...