Fashion magazine uses Nokia Lumia 1020 to shoot entire 10th edition
Having Centrefold shoot its entire 10th edition using the Nokia Lumia 1020 shows the flexibility of the 41MP PureView camera. It can be used by professionals who are used to the most expensive and capable photography equipment. The camera on the Lumia 1020 is also perfect for those who know nothing about taking pictures. All of the settings can be automatically handled by the phone.
Some of the pictures shot by the Nokia Lumia 1020 for Centrefold magazine can be found in the slideshow below.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is used to shoot pictures for an entire magazine
1. Centrefold's photographers swapped their cameras for the Nokia Lumia 1020
source: TheGuardian via WPCentral
1. TheGoat (Posts: 18; Member since: 03 Mar 2014)
That "phone" is so hideous. How do you type on this phone with that huge lens popping out of the back lol. Buy a real camera If you care that much about the camera.
2. papss (unregistered)
I think its beautiful dude.. You know what is hideous? Most android phones out of Korea. Opinions are funny like that eh?
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lumia 1020 is low key one my favorite phones ever.
16. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
no actually its really a great phone but the platform os really ruins the phone and nokias embelem prestige that it onlly sells low ramge budget phones
3. Hyperreal (Posts: 135; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
S T F U, my friend has lumia 1020, pictures are amazing, its simply the best camera phone and lens dont make it uncomfortable in use at all.
6. Veigald (Posts: 240; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Are you sure you're thinking of the right phone? This is not the Samsung one with the ridiculous lens, this is a normal-looking phone.
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3652; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Hold on hold on
See this and look at details. Then talk.
11. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Hands on of HTC M8!!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEB10wqk1X4&feature=youtu.be
13. Damo579 (Posts: 218; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I have no problem typing with my 1020. I love it and 8.1 will make it even better.
5. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Simply the best cell phone around to me. The only shame of it, is that it was released on AT&T only (in the US) rather than on all carriers.
10. sip1995 (Posts: 942; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Nokia lumia 1020 = Best cameraphone ever......nothing else comes close.
12. Lt.Green (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Nokia ads are so redundant. Can't they show off something else other than the camera?
26. elitewolverine (Posts: 2062; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
It's a cellphone. What do you need for them to show off?
All cellphones and smartphones have the basics...facebook? integrated and app. Instagram? App plus amazing 3rd party apps. Youtube? browser html5 support or metrotube.
selfies? got that. Messaging got that.
I guess they could show customizing the start screen, integration with windows, music and xbox integration and other things. But they are showing off a unique feature that right now no smartphone can match.
20. Liveitup (Posts: 1572; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
8.1 is quite possibly the largest single update ever for any mobile operating system.
21. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I was thinking that... WP 7.5 was pretty huge as well.... The jump from 8.0-8.1 is like 7.5-8.0... Right?
22. Liveitup (Posts: 1572; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Mango was a pretty huge update, 8.0 also brought some substantial changes but much of it had to do with the transfer from CE kernel to NT kernel. 8.1 in my opinion brings more changes from under the hood to OS level features.
23. techloverNYC (Posts: 422; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Good camera. However the girl models is sending me a creepy vibe. Their eyes look so dead and soulless.