Facebook phone made by HTC might not debut until mid-2013
1. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Htc cha cha and salsa were kinda facebook phones but a failure. And
2. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Htc chacha n salsa were midrange phones so nothing excellent.. But htc should make fb phone with jelly bean that will a hit
4. Nick_T (Posts: 145; Member since: 27 May 2011)
By mid-2013, we might already have Android Nutella on the horizon :)
3. Birds (Posts: 991; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Well the longer it takes to get to the market... the better for the marker it will be....If you get what I'm getting at....We don't need gimmiky phones..
5. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
How about Sony make a facebook phone... sony phones always have facebook integrated.
6. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Hopefully the OS will be WP because Facebook integration on WP is flawless.
7. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I can't imagine much of a demand for a phone like this.
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i hope of seeing a windows phone that is heavily customize!!
if its an android phone..it might be dub as "just another android"
if its WP people will be shock that microsoft make something that is different..
btw why htc?
random thought, i thought nokia will skin WP too to make them look different from the other WP?
9. KingNote (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
I just don't understand why companies insist on manufacturing a Facebook phone #fail...
10. Schuler2828 (Posts: 56; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Me neither I mean all phones can get the Facebook app...But then again it's marketing Facebook is known by everyone they see a Facebook phone there like whoa cool, it's for people that aren't into technology as much as us and don't care about performance or any of that just the name, Like the iPhone.
12. KingNote (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
Your absolutely right tho, maybe if they market the correct target audience it can be a success... But, as for me, i'll stick with high-end technology...
13. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
The Facebook phone should be called the HTC Drama.
17. script_writer (banned) (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
Facebook phone: too little too late by the time that gets launched
21. quakan (Posts: 1189; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Yeah he didn't get it. Facebook is the new Myspace, but obviously Mxyzptlk didn't get the memo.
22. MineralsMate (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Good grief. A FB phone? It's enough that FB takes over some people's desk/laptops, but now their phones, too? I'm happy with a very basic phone, but I'm looking at another basic smartphone: How is the Nokia Lumia 900? I want it with AT&T 4G LTE; is it fast enough? I'm in the beauty industry (ATL) but don't overuse a phone.