Did you know what was the largest and heaviest cell phone ever built?
1. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Still better build quality than current Samsung smartphones!
2. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
But still an awesome marketing strategy from Samsung! They have some of the best marketing people!
3. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
S5 is actually high build quality and durable though? Just because its plastic doesn't mean its bad.
I consider the 5S/HTC One low build quality because the metal is not durable at all.
Oppo Find 7 has the best balanced build quality IMO right now, titanium a alumnium alloy frame and a carbon fiber back.
5. true1984 (Posts: 686; Member since: 23 May 2012)
how do you know the m8 isnt durable? from the drop tests i've see it actually is.
6. papss (unregistered)
I've seen both the s5 and m8 fail and win those test so I think both are durable.. One just looks a million times better than the other.
7. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I've dropped my 5S more times than I like to admit; and I haven't yet gotten any dents/scratches/defects. Here's hoping that this post doesn't jinx it, though. >_>
16. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I bet it wasnt naked. You must have put a 'handcrafted' case like a bulky otterbox. Dont say no, be honest.
12. Bernoulli (Posts: 2373; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
I still prefer the polycarbonate fiber used in stuff like mclaren cars, be implemented in mobiles like the lumia range
19. asun2 (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Mar 2014)
People are confusing build quality with premium feel...
4. draconic1991 (Posts: 183; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Seriously...That they make of metal...
9. palmguy (Posts: 412; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
Does it include a standard1.21 gigawatts battery?
10. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Nothing beats a Nokia in durability and strength.
14. Bernoulli (Posts: 2373; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Actually yes, another Nokia does, ever heard the term "only a diamond can scratch another diamond " same applies to Nokia phones, only a Nokia can beat another Nokia, except for the 3310, that one is diamond + nuclear proof
17. gigaraga (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
That's awesome. I bet no other manufacturers can come up with this awesome...beating the Nokia 3310 ~~~
18. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1047; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Too bad the phone is stuck in landscape mode
20. express77 (unregistered)
its larger than current phones. and lg g10 will be larger than that.
21. Taters (Posts: 4662; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Nice, almost as big as the Xperia Z2 and HTC One M8. The super brick award still goes to the Lumia 920. That thing was freaking huge for a phone with a 4.5 inch screen. Lol
23. andynaija (Posts: 648; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Haha I remember when I wanted that phone so bad, especially the red one. :D
That phone sold really well during its time. A lot of my friends had it. Ohh the years of the feature phones...
25. gd761 (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
The Cellphone that I would like to Suggest to be Supersized would be the HTC ONE.
It can then be called the HTC ONE SUPERMAX.
26. tokuzumi (Posts: 577; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
Are we sure this is heavier than the old cell phones with the battery that would need to be carried around in the suitcase?
27. kanagadeepan (Posts: 765; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Wait till Galaxy S10 or Note6.. It will be surely bigger than this phone...