CyanogenMod team drops support for the Nexus One, HTC EVO 4G, Galaxy Ace, and many more
1. IamYourFather6657 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 04:20 11 1
Oh no not the nexus one .
It's like the doc Hudson in cars , it's a legend , cant make it die like this
11. 305Bucko posted on 02 Aug 2012, 23:28 1 0
whoever gave you that thumbsdown clearly has no respect for the Android device that started it all.
The G1 was ok, the mytouch meh, but it was the N1 and the OG Evo that took Android to the next level.
12. IamYourFather6657 posted on 03 Aug 2012, 00:33 1 0
True . Nexus one is the real and 1st iPhone killer
4. anGel_pLayer posted on 02 Aug 2012, 04:59 2 0
Yeah.... Was referring to that... CM10
5. Bluesky02 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 07:23 5 0
So we must thanks teams CyanogenMod for their long ride support instead of saying s**t about them. They offered great alternative to Android experience.
Now just make sure the next phone you buy meet the recommended requirement for next rom support.
6. Knicknevin posted on 02 Aug 2012, 07:28 3 0
I agree. That they have supported such phones for so long is wonderful unto itself. Thank you so much for your time dedicated to improving the overall experience of these phones well past the lifespan that the manufacturer was willing to put into them!
7. BREvenson posted on 02 Aug 2012, 10:13 1 0
Though they are ending support for my beloved EVO, I do appreciate them for giving me one of the most stable and enjoyable experiences with CM7, and laying the groundwork for all the other developers who have done their best to bring CM9 to these veteran phones. The fun does not stop here, but it sure would not have began without CyanogenMod.
8. abiug.gc posted on 02 Aug 2012, 10:29 1 0
and for O2x? can i run CM9? now i had CM7.2 but i want a better ROM so can i run it?
9. amancarlos posted on 02 Aug 2012, 10:56 1 0
galaxy ace was never officially supported by cynogenmod,
all roms released were unofficaial ones.
10. _PHug_ posted on 02 Aug 2012, 18:24 0 0
I had ICS running on my Epic 4G but like they said it was less than stellar so I decided to go back to GB but bricked my Epic :(
Got a tweener phone for now until the Note 2 (or something better) comes out