CyanogenMod chooses a new mascot
1. HGMIV (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I LOVE the wrenches for hands. Says everything about adding the best custom rom to your phone. "I can do anything with these hands, and more importantly, the phone in these hands."
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I like Julien Weiler and James Forsythe, 50 and 60, respectively. The logo they chose looks wimpy, makes me want to jump to iOS.
7. Synack (Posts: 676; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
CM9 is cool......... but AOKP has way more cooler features.
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4774; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah but AOKP's logo is a busted pink unicorn. CM9's new logo would use it's wrench like hands & choke that poor busted pink unicorn! lol
AOKP's pink unicorn is so wack!
8. nikhildangui (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
this logo is not so good looks like a dead man....
9. Deicide (Posts: 82; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
WTH is up with the Team Douche?! They're not douches.
10. awin217 (Posts: 18; Member since: 23 Sep 2011)
Lol.. randy in some languages means prostitute...
12. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I'm still waiting for a decent version of CM9 for my GSII.
13. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Perhaps now that cyanogenmod now also are working on offical roms and software for Samsung they have decided to changed their logo. Im not quite sure what i think of the new one but certainly the older logo while iconic was looking a bit dated