"Cut the Rope" dev ZeptoLab unveils next game, Pudding Monsters
7. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I'm going to guess that it's the same reason why the game isn't being made for BlackBerry, Symbian, webOS, or bada. If the market isn't big enough, it's not worth the development cost.
Of course, ZeptoLabs does seem to have a relationship with Microsoft given CtR's placement in IE marketing, so it may come eventually.
13. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I'm probably the fridge owner, MOAW-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. joeymk (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
I'm not a kid to play games, but it bother me that none from the big company's don't care about us windows phone users
8. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
If WP gains enough market share, they will.
10. tggoulart (Posts: 24; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
i don't like it!! comparing to cut the rope!
12. ChafedBanana (Posts: 362; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It's not on the Google play store yet.