Customers receiving HTC EVO 4G LTE shipping notifications
1. ajac09 posted on 23 May 2012, 14:16 2 0
"we got got a letter we just got a letter we just got a letter wonder when my phone will come". Classic picture my kiddo went nuts seeing steve.
2. Commentator posted on 23 May 2012, 14:28 0 0
I hope the stores get them in the same day as the pre-orders arrive, considering that was the original plan anyways. The only difference is that it's happening six days late.
3. shadowcell posted on 23 May 2012, 14:43 6 0
"Hi Steve! Today we're going to learn to ship HTC phones. First you box the phone. Then, slip the envelope of cash to the customs officers. Don't forget to flip off any Apple employee you see."
6. kach22 posted on 24 May 2012, 03:55 0 0
"A fat slap on Apple's sorry cheek". They deserve it.
7. evoMike posted on 24 May 2012, 12:37 0 0
About an hour ago I received a call from the Best Buy I reserved my EVO letting me know its in. Thinking of calling out the rest of the day to pick it up....