Customers receiving HTC EVO 4G LTE shipping notifications
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1466; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
"we got got a letter we just got a letter we just got a letter wonder when my phone will come". Classic picture my kiddo went nuts seeing steve.
2. Commentator (Posts: 3146; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I hope the stores get them in the same day as the pre-orders arrive, considering that was the original plan anyways. The only difference is that it's happening six days late.
3. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
"Hi Steve! Today we're going to learn to ship HTC phones. First you box the phone. Then, slip the envelope of cash to the customs officers. Don't forget to flip off any Apple employee you see."
6. kach22 (Posts: 149; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
"A fat slap on Apple's sorry cheek". They deserve it.
7. evoMike (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
About an hour ago I received a call from the Best Buy I reserved my EVO letting me know its in. Thinking of calling out the rest of the day to pick it up....