Chinese scammers arrested for exchanging fake iPhone parts with original ones at Apple
1. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
I don't see any difference between original parts and not original! All make in China!
Apple USA company! HA! HA! HA!with one year warranty!
2. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 144; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Sounds like the counterfeit iPhone parts were damaged or not working and replaced with working parts, otherwise why bother.
3. misterbogus (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
its the chinese.. what to you expect? they're born to scam everybody! XD
4. Shrihari (Posts: 79; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
But some times some of the amazing things are done only by chinese
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
like amazing scams
7. misterbogus (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
yeah.. like that amazing fake fireworks display when they were the host of the olympics.. and also, that amazing girl gymnast which has a fake age.. now let's see, what else did they fake for the sake of profit/fame?
oh! you are aware that they are the source of all counterfeit items of branded items like nike, tommy hilfiger, louis vuitton and the likes?
bottomline is, they don't give a s**t when it comes to intellectual property rights and no one is suing them! AMAZING right?! so yeah, amazing things are done only by the chinese.. i give you props for that..
6. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
CHINA. So, it's expected to happen. The people there, in the name of maximising profit, will use any underhanded tactics.
8. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
apple should be giving work to amercians not the Chinese they got what they looked for