Chinese ex-teen idol Jimmy Lin leaks what he claims is the iPhone 5 on Weibo
1. 09wbd03516 (banned) (Posts: 140; Member since: 30 May 2012)
I used to hate justin bieber and now i hate this guy
23. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Heh. I also had to think of Justin Bieber, instantly. Our sick minds and poor ears. The Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, R.E.M., System of a Down ftw.
25. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Maybe you not chinese you dont know
He is just an EX Justin Bieber trying to get attention
2. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I don't care about iPhone 5 since Apple won the nonsense trial against Samsung I am very sick to see or looking at Apple products. From now on I never touch Apple products at Apple Store in the mall as I used to do since 2 years ago. Good bye Apple here come Galaxy S3 I am typing comments all day and weeks with no problems of stalling or stop working. Galaxy S3 is the smoothest Android phone ever.
4. dickwyn (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 May 2012)
wrong the galaxy nexus is the smoothest android phone out there
14. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Hahaha. Correcting him, yet you're still wrong. GS3 is the smoothest even if it i doesn't have jelly bean yet. you smokin' crack? :))
18. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Maybe when the GS3 gets AOSP it will be as smooth as the Galaxy Nexus but if you think its smoother with TouchWiz then you be out your damn mind.
6. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
@Angkor: Congratulations! Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with this article! We applaude you for spreading your hate! ;-)
26. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
He is either trolling or spamming or maybe even showing off his new Galaxy S3 like all the old iFans likes to do
3. JunitoNH (Posts: 713; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Don't let Apple see this, they are going to get him, lol.
5. redmd (Posts: 769; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Probably a Chinese knock off. Is Jeremy cheap or Apple lost it?
17. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
HAHA this isnt the NBA star Jeremy Lin.
its JIMMY LIN
7. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
FINALLY! A leaked photo of the rumored Iphone 5 with screen turned on! But, for me, i still consider iphone 4 the best iphone apple ever launched. Iphone 4s was not that hot for me for it's just an upgrade.
8. doejon (Posts: 289; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
who the f**k would buy after a yeah for full price the same looking device??
even the os looks the same! realy boring thats not a inovation not a revolution
only a evolution
9. whysoserious (Posts: 311; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
It's a Chinese mock-up of the iPhone 5. End of story. Now let's move on to some real news.
20. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
its a troll with a useless comment. Lets move on to someone with something relevant to say.
19. dkpitman (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Not to mention every screenshot is the exact same in each picture...
12. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Galaxy Nexus with jelly bean vs The New iPhone (or whatever it's called) with iOS 6, who will win ?
13. md227a (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Everything Apple is releasing now looks boring. If this is a true mock up I wont even bother with it. My 4S I have will due just fine if I decide to use an apple device.
16. ddeath (Posts: 151; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
That is not iPhone 5! It is the iPhone 4S+.
21. Sick49er (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Rolls Royce has never taken pride into market share nor it cared about main stream devices. they make devices for their customers. 2) a phone is a phone and a computer is a computer, everything has its own purpose. phone is about making calls, txt msg, and good apps, good browser, good radios and connectivity which iphone beats all other competitors bar far! why dont u douche bags relax, people dont buy it cuz they new one is around the corner! me and you all know once it gets released its gonna blow everything out of the water ;-) plus iphone has and will have the highest customer satisfaction ;-) SIMPLE BUT PROPER LIKEE A FERRARI
24. elandrumiii (Posts: 109; Member since: 20 Mar 2010)
G Nexus on any carrier is smooth as butter end of story
28. xupru (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
G Nexus on any carrier will also run out of batteries within 4 hours on medium use. I've used my gf's iphone before and with the same use it lasts at least 2x longer. I bought an extended battery for my Nexus and my friends still demand that I buy a new phone -_-'