Check out a heavily disguised Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on video
Samsung will unwrap the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 during its UNPACKED event on September 3rd at IFA 2014 in Berlin. What is allegedly a 15 second video of the Galaxy Note 4 in action, has been posted, and we have embedded the clip below, for your perusal. Unfortunately, the device has been disguised through the use of a "dummy box" which allows us to see the screen, but not the design of the phone.
Yes, you should take this video with a grain of salt as the disguise has prevented us from getting a good look at the phone. But September 3rd will be here before you know it. Besides, we're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just in case a last second leak is found.
Thanks for the tip!
source: Techtastic (translated)
2. kalloud (Posts: 142; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
It's September 3rd not October, 6 days from now
4. gazmatic (Posts: 628; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I mean by October the flagship devices would be out and the comparison and head to head videos will help me decide what to by for Christmas
5. gregoryyy3 (unregistered)
I'm an apple guy but I totally agree about waiting to compare which flagship I want by October. If the note 4 matches all the hype I would definitely be willing to make the switch
42. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I think that most apple users will make the switch when they find a phone that is unlike any other...........and the Note series is that kind of phone
11. garlic456 (Posts: 246; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
And then you'll have to wait till spring for newer phones.
18. Bjray (Posts: 121; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Not really. If all you want is a phablet then October is the time to get one, no more waiting.
34. AstronautJones (Posts: 284; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Exactly. Bought a GS5 to replace my Note 2, returned it after a week for a Note 3. It was just too small.
I know many like the smaller size, but I just can't do it any more.
50. T.Law (Posts: 378; Member since: 10 May 2014)
Had the Note 3, sold it for a Z2 but I'm definitely going back to the Note series once this baby is out.
38. phantom_six_man (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
hurry up December :) for much cheaper gadgets :)
3. smarttechbadworld (Posts: 74; Member since: 07 May 2014)
I dream of the galaxy note 4 everyday I check for news about it at least 5 times a day since month may and til now I want the note 4 so bad
43. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I love being a geek lol. I cant wait for the Note 4 either
49. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
same here I am also searching for note 4 news many times a day... and for buying, I never rush up to buy after my experience with iphone
20. AnTuTu (Posts: 1088; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Hahahahaha I check probably 20 times everyday :)
27. plumix (Posts: 70; Member since: 28 Aug 2014)
same here ! I refresh different web site to see new news about it, 50 times a day, and even have made a google alert on the gnote 4 and gnote 4 edge :) oki i'm insane I know ! :)
32. Nsonaso (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Aug 2014)
Me too I check for news at least 5 times a day since may and till now but not for Note 4 but for Note 10.1 2015 edition with super AMOLED display, finger print scanner and other Note 4 goodies
39. phantom_six_man (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
check it more than many times and more than 4 websites :)
10. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 717; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
But the 1520 is a slim and elegant unibody, so a case would make it look even less like one... :-)
23. ph00ny (Posts: 627; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I daily use 1520 and Note3 and i still prefer the Note3 over 1520 by a huge margin. Slim and elegant? I give you heavy and cumbersome.
44. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 717; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
You need to give your glasses a shine... ;-)
45. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 717; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
"heavy and cumbersome"
That would be the Android OS you're talking about...? :-D
7. farzad_funny (Posts: 44; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
The only one who can give us a real leak is Eveleaks! Why retire dude? Come back! I don't give a crap about Moto X+1 byt everyone does about Note 4. Too bad he's not here
He could have given a good leak compared to those "leaked" images that had no consistency among themselves.
12. Zapp_B (Posts: 19; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
I know it's in a case but still, bezels look bigger than on the note 3.
13. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
How could you know how big the bezels are, when in a case?
16. tango_charlie (Posts: 116; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Because those bezels are clearly visible. Go Fullscreen, choose 1080p and turn the backlight up to the maximum brightness.
14. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
and the G3 top bezels looks better than this, and side bezel thick too even when box is covering it still can see a little thickness.
15. Zapp_B (Posts: 19; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
Exactly. And the position of the home button is strange, it's closer to the display than to the bottom bezel. It is visible right at the beginning of the video
22. Pattyface (Posts: 620; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I currently use a opo but will be watching this note 4 to possibly purchase. I hope it has sharp edges and small bezel.
25. shamatuu (Posts: 159; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
what was the whole point of the video?, So short and no information at all.
26. gigaraga (Posts: 1416; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
NOTE 4 IS AWESOME!! I don't think the increase in screen size for the iPhone 6 will pose a 'tougher' competition for the Note 4 though.
35. AstronautJones (Posts: 284; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I think the rumored 5.5 inch iPhone will eat away some.
I am still going for the Note 4, but I am interested to see a large iPhone (not 4.7")
41. lazerproof (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Aug 2014)
Who cares if it does? I am still going with the Note 4.
51. plumix (Posts: 70; Member since: 28 Aug 2014)
the new iphone 6 look ugly as hell, and a hardware retarded ! :P still going with gnote 4 :)
28. SeifTohamy (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
i dunno whats they mean from this video ?! can anyone tell me !
31. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 213; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Why do they keep poking the screen like the device isn't working?
33. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 216; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
What's the part of the screen they keep tapping at? I thought it was going to unlock an Easter egg or something.
36. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Was the person in the video a retard? Why was he just tapping away?
37. kevin91202 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Jun 2014)
As usual, the excessive and incorrect use of commas by Alan F. Doesn't PA have any qualified writers and editors?
46. sputtle9000 (Posts: 10; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
I think you should write him a personal letter explaining your frustration with him. Oh wait nevermind. No, one, gives, a, sh!t. Lol
47. RandomAshole (Posts: 31; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
What the hell was he trying to do to the phone? Trying to milk it?
48. GeorgeDao123 (Posts: 372; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Vietnamese! Great! That means Note4 will be maufactured in Vietnam.