Buy the HTC One, trade in your old smartphone and get $100 – deadline extended
1. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
If only stupid At&t carried the black One, they wouldn't need to keep extending this promo... I'm just waiting for that to happen.. And for the love of God they don't even have the 64gb version of S4!! Who are these people and why do they hate their customers!?!!?
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Don't fall for this trap....
4. Troysyx (Posts: 175; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
oh god....OH GOD! i fell for it! i sent in my old HTC MyTouch and coudn't be more happy with my new HTC One Developer edition. AHHHHH WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1230; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Well there is a catch that the phone you send in has to be in near perfect condition and if it's not you will not get it back, or the $100 dollars. :-/
8. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I bought the htc one, but I didn't sent my one X+ in.. because someone else bought it off from me for $$$$350 :D, and it wasn't even unlocked.. lol
3. cheetah2k (Posts: 1499; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Why just US and Canada? Why not Australia and Asia Pacific too??
6. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
You may love the HTC One but sales have been very poor. This has been the only way they have gotten customers to really buy it. I'd say they'll probably always have this promotion. Which is an amazing deal, i'd hope it catches on with more OEMs
9. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
HTC really is struggling in sales and now they are trying all marketing skills. Funny.
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 2150; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Hmm... does it have to be an active phone? I've got an old, and worse-for-wear at this point, Droid Eris I've been using as my house phone with GrooVe IP... if they'll give me a hundred bucks for that, I might consider it after my VZW contract is up.