Bring your iPhone fandom to new levels of creepy with the new Steve Jobs action figure
The 12” action figure is completely poseable and comes with several accessories to help you recreate your favorite Apple Keynote memories. For the price of $99.99 plus $10 shipping you get:
- One realistic head sculpt & Two pairs of glasses
- One highly articulated body & Three pairs of hands
- One black turtleneck & One pair of blue jeans
- One black leather belt & One chair (wood + metal)
- One pair of black socks & sneaker
- Two apples (One with a bite.)
- One piece of "ONE MORE THING” hard backdrop
Sadly, you’re on your own for the mini iPhone and iPad and, as one Gizmodo reader pointed out, “team of lawyer figures.” Speaking of which, if you’re interested in one of these, you may want to make haste because it is probably only a matter of time until these treasures are gone forever.
source: In Icons via Gizmodo
1. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
who wants to bet miz, gallito, and gemini all have them on order already? lol
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 883; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Or worse yet, what they do with them...Ewwwww...
14. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
miz, gallito, and gemini are adding jobs to there collection of Barbies
3. VinCrel (Posts: 39; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
i don't think they'll get one..
they like iPhone but to go to that extent?!
4. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
have you actually read what they said? i bet they were fighting over who gets to order it first?
I think the first person to order got it in a limited edition Borat Thong
5. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Must. Buy. Now. Can't. Control. Fanboyism...
6. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 627; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It's not what you think. We love iPhone becuse its a good and functional phone, not because Steve Jobs is a god-like figure...
11. xiobnb (Posts: 74; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
my god..who wants to put this crap in their house...not hating steve jobs ..just doesnt like action figures ...just dont get them...this is a personal hatred ,,,plz dont flame!
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5457; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is soo ***. And its as expensive as their products. Just give me a Ninja Turtle action figure anyday. Than wasting my money on this piece of crap.
18. Jenks (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
Hopefully the folks @ robot chicken pick up one of these,I'd love to see what kind of skits they would come up w/ :)
19. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2839; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Now apple will start patenting toy designs and sue toy companies. Lol
20. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Haha, it actually looks like some kind of Robot Chicken skit in the pictures!