Bring your iPhone fandom to new levels of creepy with the new Steve Jobs action figure
The 12” action figure is completely poseable and comes with several accessories to help you recreate your favorite Apple Keynote memories. For the price of $99.99 plus $10 shipping you get:
- One realistic head sculpt & Two pairs of glasses
- One highly articulated body & Three pairs of hands
- One black turtleneck & One pair of blue jeans
- One black leather belt & One chair (wood + metal)
- One pair of black socks & sneaker
- Two apples (One with a bite.)
- One piece of "ONE MORE THING” hard backdrop
Sadly, you’re on your own for the mini iPhone and iPad and, as one Gizmodo reader pointed out, “team of lawyer figures.” Speaking of which, if you’re interested in one of these, you may want to make haste because it is probably only a matter of time until these treasures are gone forever.
source: In Icons via Gizmodo
1. remixfa posted on 02 Jan 2012, 15:36 11 3
who wants to bet miz, gallito, and gemini all have them on order already? lol
2. BattleBrat posted on 02 Jan 2012, 15:42 8 2
Or worse yet, what they do with them...Ewwwww...
14. Johnny_Mnemonic posted on 02 Jan 2012, 18:39 1 0
miz, gallito, and gemini are adding jobs to there collection of Barbies
3. VinCrel posted on 02 Jan 2012, 15:42 0 0
i don't think they'll get one..
they like iPhone but to go to that extent?!
4. remixfa posted on 02 Jan 2012, 15:51 5 3
have you actually read what they said? i bet they were fighting over who gets to order it first?
I think the first person to order got it in a limited edition Borat Thong
6. AppleConspiracy posted on 02 Jan 2012, 16:02 5 5
It's not what you think. We love iPhone becuse its a good and functional phone, not because Steve Jobs is a god-like figure...
11. xiobnb posted on 02 Jan 2012, 18:09 1 0
my god..who wants to put this crap in their house...not hating steve jobs ..just doesnt like action figures ...just dont get them...this is a personal hatred ,,,plz dont flame!
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 02 Jan 2012, 20:22 1 1
This is soo ***. And its as expensive as their products. Just give me a Ninja Turtle action figure anyday. Than wasting my money on this piece of crap.
18. Jenks posted on 03 Jan 2012, 10:08 0 0
Hopefully the folks @ robot chicken pick up one of these,I'd love to see what kind of skits they would come up w/ :)
19. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 03 Jan 2012, 12:57 0 0
Now apple will start patenting toy designs and sue toy companies. Lol
20. Rayzin posted on 03 Jan 2012, 13:27 0 0
Haha, it actually looks like some kind of Robot Chicken skit in the pictures!