BlackBerry.com accidentally confirms new BlackBerry Torch models 9810, 9850 and 9860
Now RIM itself is letting the cat out of the bag early. On BlackBerry.com is a page promoting a new Bluetooth headset, the HS-700. And in a list of 'Berry models that are compatible with the new headset is the BlackBerry Torch 9810/9850/9860.
All this has taken place before RIM has made its announcement expected sometime today. But considering that we now know that the BlackBerry Bold 9930 is soon headed to Verizon and that the three Torch variants are also on their way, it should be interesting to see what is left for RIM to tell us today that we don't already know. Launch dates, perhaps?
source: BlackBerry via BlackBerryOS
Has RIM let the cat out of the bag about three new versions of the BlackBerry Torch?
2. cornerofthemoon posted on 26 Jul 2011, 10:11 8
Tens of people around the world are on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the RIM announcement.
4. bigdawg23 posted on 26 Jul 2011, 10:32 2
I think you meant 10 people. RIM is going down the drain quickly.
9. Lawrence (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 11:25 2
Huh? Blackberry grew 59% since last year in the UK. iPhone only 46%
11. JordanOPGS posted on 26 Jul 2011, 14:58 0
Thats like saying you have 5 oranges in one basket and 50 in another. If you were to add 50% more to the first basket and 10% more to the second basket. Which will have more oranges at the end? Just because the growth percentage of blackberries are higher doesnt mean that it had the most growth or the highest number of handsets. It just means that compared to the original amount more people have bought them.
14. Lawrence (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2011, 01:30 0
OK, in numbers of handsets iPhone growth was only 20% better (1.7m vs 1.4m). Blackberry is selling roughly the same as iPhone did last year.
3. Ilya (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 10:22 0
6. Darth8ball (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 10:59 0
RIM is "accidentally" announcing this.......LOL. RIM is quickly falling apart and trying to generate some kind of positive buzz. PR is all this is.
7. trey (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 11:18 3
Maybe one of the 2,000 workers they are laying off leaked it.
10. christianqwerty posted on 26 Jul 2011, 13:12 2
I know why guys are making fun of RIM, Their products are very reliable , they are built very solid ( my 8310 survived my 8th grade and freshman year) they have the best batteries, they may not have the newest technology, but id rather have a blackberry over an iPhone or Android product.just my opinion..
12. wtf (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 15:51 0
13. Mt girl (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 19:04 0
You got that right. If u want a fast draining battery and wonder if you are going to get hacked buy an android. They are real cheap and a dime a dozen.