Asus Transformer Prime release date scheduled for December 16, says Amazon
1. bossmt_2 (Posts: 421; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Which will be the first device to bring ICS to the US officially, the Transformer Prime or Galaxy Nexus...blah
12. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Doesn't nexus ship ICS? I know the transformer shops honeycomb and sure to update by the end of the year.
4. spectre1006 (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
wish I knew how purple that tab was.... not a good pic to see
6. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
at least asus knows how to release new products. now google and samsung on the other hand..... all jokes asides, im glad its coming so soon.
15. Reckless (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
actually Samsung has nothing to do with releasing the Nexus...if you want to know who's holding it up as they usually are holding things and US up...talk to Verizon
7. soooyeaaa (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
i read on meximumPC i believe it said release date december 9
9. sagartiru (Posts: 5; Member since: 01 Mar 2011)
Yup Even on Gamestop it says Release Date 9th Dec. Think Amazon Put on a week as a safety precaution if it gets delayed.
8. jess0417 (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
my dad just pre ordered his yesterday....looks like my husband may be doing the same
10. shifu (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Cmonnnnnnnnnn Bestbuy! drop a pre-order! (i should really do it thru amazon)