Apple's iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C cases come in many colors, September 20 release date
1. drdwr (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
The 5C starts at £469 ($740!) for 16GB in the UK! That's a pretty big ask for the ugly sister.
2. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
My God they are truely awful looking cases for the 5c but they will sell well no doubt as every ifan will buy them them as they upgrade from the iphone 5 to the new iphone 5c and also 5s.
With the new design of ios 7 and the colours in the iphone 5c the Iphone is certainly starting to look very suited to its most popular user base,teen girls
4. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Just mad because coming from Android phones, you've never seen so many cases in your life.
5. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Ive never used a case on my android handsets,they don't smash as easy as iphone glass has. Every ifan knows you NEED a case of just keep handing money over to apple to get your screen repaired. Currently I'm actually using a Lumia 925 as a work phone and its taken many falls without even taking a scratch tbh.
Speaking of Nokia,they've noticed apple has been busy copying them!!
6. Ninetysix (Posts: 2339; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
LOL. That\'s news to me. I guess you\'re speaking from your bum since you\'ll see that iPhones win in most drop tests agains android phones.
Oh and multicolored ipods and imacs says hi to Nokia.
7. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
LOL.. $29 for a cheap silicone case?
Now THAT is the Apple we know and love (hate) - gouge the consumer!
8. Ninetysix (Posts: 2339; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
LOL.. $29.99 for a cheap silicone case?
Now THAT is the Samsung we know and love (hate) - gouge the consumer!
10. Ninetysix (Posts: 2339; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I'm so awesome..LOL. That quickly shut him up.
3. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
SMH, it's a plastic phone, shouldn't need a case.