Apple and the carriers start taking iPhone 5c pre-orders
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5712; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Only for the C, though. The S is too exclusive for pre-ordering.
2. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Why wait for the 5C when they still have the iPhone5 on the shelves ? Here, the 5 priced the same as the 5C on contract
3. TechDork (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I'm just gonna wait for the iPhone 6. No point in upgrading when I have the iPhone 5, which I got back in February. I just hope they actually innovate the iPhone 6 & make it something really special.
6. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Something special? Keep telling yourself that. I've been waiting for that device since the 4S. Still nothing.
7. taikucing (unregistered)
5. Nokfan1603 (Posts: 26; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
No preorders for 5s, rumors of a low stock of the 5s. We see here Apple's marketing machine running, they want to see mindless people filling lines in front of their stores for the hype.