Anorexic white Huawei Ascend P6 leaks out in full metal glory hours before announcement
Anorexic white Huawei Ascend P6 leaks out in full metal glory Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Anorexic white Huawei Ascend P6 leaks out in full metal glory
1. smallworld (Posts: 369; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
5. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Nah. Would be great free advertisement for Huawei but nah, Apple won't bother with a small Chinese company not likely to hit US shores.
9. Kan_wha (Posts: 86; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
lol Huawei is not a small Chinese company. Its a matter of if Apple wants to risk suing them.
Huawei has the power to leverage the Chinese government to outright ban the sale of apple devices in the PRC.
11. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Huawei is a small company?
Do some research please.
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
iPhone ,Xperia Z ,LG Optimus G ...all in one
8. Techboi (Posts: 79; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
I wonder what is apple excuse for having the same size battery.
10. freebee269 (Posts: 486; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
this really does look like a chinese version of the iphone with a rounded bottom to make it just a little bit different than the iphone.