Angry Birds Moon Festival trailer leaks the iPhone 4S?
square looking home button as opposed to the usual circular one present on the iPhone 4. As much as some would think it would be the iPhone 5, it could simply be none other than the rumored budget friendly iPhone 4S instead.
Nevertheless, you can count that the handset will be more than ideal in playing a good round of Angry Birds. Check out the trailer for yourself to see what it’s all about.
1. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:23 8
That is just a mock up to show up the new Angry birds game, that's it.
5. Dj21o posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:50 0
Ehh I don't know. The screen looks a little bigger with a more "capacitive" button look to it. You never know. The specs/pics are bound to be released sometime soon this month, just a matter of time until someone leaks it first. :)
2. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:29 5
Apple is going to now sue Rovio, because they spilled the beans on the "iPhone 4S". Also do people still play Angry Birds? That is the most repetitive game ever. Isn't it old news by now?
20. tedkord posted on 07 Sep 2011, 18:17 0
Hell, Apple's gonna sue anyone who has a squarish button. In the court docs, they'll resize a rectangle button to be square and the same size.
3. darth8ball posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:35 1
Or could it be a Samsung 'copy' of the iDiotPhone.
6. phbelov posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:52 0
I think no, because the phone is running iPhone version of the Angry Birds Seasons in the video (check out the Mighty Eagle button in the left upper corner near the pause button). Android or other versions haven't got it :(
4. AdamLeonard posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:35 0
Hell, Samsung should sue Apple for copying the SGSII's squarish button! :)
8. phbelov posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:53 0
Haha, I think that will be so, if it's the next iPhone, of course :)
7. Dj21o posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:52 0
It's a button lol. If Samsung has the patent, or the immaturity, they would Sue Apple with no problem. But I don't think they are big enough pricks to screw everyone that has been waiting for how long on the new iPhone?
9. PIPERKNOCKER (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 10:55 2
Does no one else realize that this rendering doesn't even have a front-facing camera?! Clearly just an "iPhone" image for the commercial.
11. kmichalec posted on 07 Sep 2011, 11:09 1
Exactly. They mocked it up, and made it look similar to the iPhone just for the associated brand recognition, but changed the button to be square instead of round to avoid Apple coming after them for using an Apple product in a promo without permission or having to pay to use it. It's a rendering that's close enough so we all get the reference, but different enough that they can't be sued for it. That's all.
12. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 11:24 0
PLEASE dont be te i5. That thing is ugly
13. ravi5695 posted on 07 Sep 2011, 11:45 0
if it is iphone5.. its gonna b uglyyy.. Ugly like apple..
14. remixfa posted on 07 Sep 2011, 11:57 4
OR, the more likely scenario is that its a fake mock up to look like an iphone but not so closely that they can get sued for infringement or have to pay royalties to have the iphone in the advertisement.
15. PeterIfromsweden posted on 07 Sep 2011, 12:00 0
"square looking home button"
Lawsuit coming from Samsung for copying the GS2 home button.
16. Paden posted on 07 Sep 2011, 13:08 0
I think they may have done it to create buzz about their game since iPhone rumors are so hot right now.
19. Juice (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 16:23 0
Capacitive button? Sticking with the iPhone 4 I guess...
22. sudhar131998 posted on 08 Sep 2011, 12:18 0
the new angry birds moon season trailer is like the remake of the in the night animation of kung fu panda