Android user accidentally sexts his mom, blames third party SMS app
What our unfortunate friend didn't know was that with hello, once a picture is tapped, it is sent immediately to the recipient without a chance to preview the photo or change it. As he wrote on his Reddit page, "dinner is going to be $%&*!#@ awkward for Thanksgiving."
But we can learn something from this. One, don't leave any embarrassing pictures of yourself on your phone, and if you are using hello, realize that as soon as a picture is tapped, it is being sent out.
source: Reddit via Phandroid
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2420; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Hahaha..Shame too.. Be careful with your contacts, pictures and apps.
3. Obama (Posts: 13; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
And that is why you should have separate folders for different categories of pics on your phone.
19. jan25 (Posts: 384; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
it makes it easier for the NSA to look for what they want ;)
20. Obama (Posts: 13; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
it's good knowing that NSA have your back, right? ;)
4. modyt (Posts: 23; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Free Advertisement Oppurtunity! (Note to developer of Safe Gallery XD)
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1399; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
ooooooh BUSTED! oh man, nothing beats this one EVER. I'd pack up, leave the house relocate to Mexico, open a jalapeno shop and change my name to Papi.
24. JC557 (Posts: 935; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
This should make for an interesting conversation at the dinner table...
10. JakeLee (Posts: 833; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
It happens all the day on Android without clicking the pictures. - very convenient.
Two differences though :
- They are transfered to some servers
- You don't know it happening.
14. victory_zhou (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Oct 2013)
very curious about what is that third party app,lol
21. goojman (Posts: 45; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Hopefully the pic he sent wasn't a pic of a fully erect penis cause I'm pretty sure his mom never saw her sons privates like that before!! Lmao
22. JunitoNH (Posts: 862; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Tell him not worry, Mom thought she was looking at a picture of his pinky :)