3 days after the announcement, Radiant Defense hits the Google Play Store
1. iblackdroid posted on 14 Apr 2012, 14:17 1 1
Can someone please explain to me what the google play store is exactly? Sorry for the newb-ness...
2. jellytime posted on 14 Apr 2012, 15:03 1 0
It's Android market but Google changed the name.
Here is the link to Google play webbsite.
5. Forsaken77 posted on 14 Apr 2012, 21:44 2 0
Like Jellytime said... The Google Play store used to be called the Android market. It's the place where you download apps, music, movies, and books.It's a one-stop shop for everything Android (software related anyway).
3. palmguy posted on 14 Apr 2012, 15:09 0 0
Believe it or not, I had this game on my Touchpad 3 days ago.
4. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 14 Apr 2012, 19:08 0 0
I might just check it out. Hopefully I don't download it and a few days later I see an article on PA saying this game has traces of Malware... just saying cause it has happen before
6. Dj21o posted on 15 Apr 2012, 08:48 0 0
These guys are really smart at Hexage, you absolutely NEED THE POWERUPS to make it through the 3rd stage. And it gets harder and harder, but man it is my favorite tower defense game BY FAR $4 well paid for the weapon packs.
7. toaster posted on 15 Apr 2012, 18:53 0 0
I saw this a lot in the reviews for this game. If you use the modules, Stage 3 is rather easy. Stage 5 is the one that always kicks my butt. :/