Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Nokia 6315i User Reviews Back

Bad Bob posted on Oct 19, 2006, 1:36 AM

Very good phone

I took back a Samsung 930i because of poor reception. This phone has excellant reception, great menu, and for the price is the best value in Verizon's lineup. Battery life is about average, speakerphone is very good, and ringer has to be turned down, you will hear it I promise. Overall just a very good phone especially for business users like myself.

Annette posted on Oct 18, 2006, 10:33 PM

Better sound than LG8300

I've tried both phones and they are very similar in terms of features, but with slight hearing impairment, I needed a decent speakerphone to boost the sound in noisy settings - with the Nokia, the earpiece is active when speaker phone is on, with the LG, the earpiece is disabled with speakerphone on (so no boost). When comparing just the speakerphone sound, I found less audio clarity with the LG's speakers positioned on either side of the cell than with the front-speaker Nokia.
The signal strength (in NYC) seemed slightly better on the LG, as did ringer volume, but camera, ease of use, tools were all comparable. The Nokia package is thinner & sleeker than the LG, but no extended battery is available yet (10/06). Since hearing callers was my top priority, I went with the Nokia 6315i.

Jessica posted on Oct 10, 2006, 11:06 AM

great phone for a great price!

I bought my Nokia about a week ago and I love it. Its not bulky at all and is such a great price. The thing that i liked the most is that it's small enough to fit in my pocket without being noticed, but I don't have to dial with a toothpick either. The screen is so clear and the sound is great! And for the cell-phone challenged people such as myself, it's very easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Grace posted on Oct 03, 2006, 9:08 PM

nice phones

This phone was a very useful phone. In fact, I found it to be not only useful but the signal, sound, and the camera was great. I had used phones like this, and they were more bulky(Sidekick II). Good phone, great service.