ZTE Axon 7 starts getting Android Oreo beta in the US
We're happy to report that ZTE might indeed keep its promise since an Android Oreo beta program is now in full swing in the United States. As a matter fact, the first beta build has already been rolled out to some ZTE Axon 7 users in the country who are part of the beta program.
Although we don't have a full changelog of the first Android Ore beta update for the ZTE Axon 7, it appears that the company has included the latest January security patch in the build.
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 20 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2150 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3250 mAh(24h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2478; Member since: May 06, 2009
posted on Jan 21, 2018, 7:33 AM 5
Posts: 1350; Member since: Mar 24, 2017
posted on Jan 21, 2018, 9:06 AM 0
Posts: 216; Member since: Apr 10, 2017
posted on Jan 21, 2018, 12:17 PM 0
Posts: 550; Member since: Jun 19, 2011
posted on Jan 22, 2018, 11:02 AM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):