Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
We also witnessed the official announcement of Verizon's shared plans, which let you use your data allowance across multiple devices. Those who are interested are free to sign up later this month, on June 28.
Meanwhile at Microsoft headquarters, plans are being brewed about Windows tablets, and we are eagerly expecting to hear more on Monday. Will Apple's iPad finally meet its match in the face of a Microsoft-made slate?
More information about these and other interesting stories is available at the links below.
- iOS 6 is announced: 200 new features
- Share Everything plans arriving June 28 on Verizon, unlimited talk and text plus 2GB data for $100 a month
- Microsoft has a "major announcement" on tablets coming Monday
- Microsoft's big announcement slips, company to enter tablet business to compete against Apple
- Samsung TecTiles aim to increase NFC usage by offering various personalized functions
- Nokia announces major restructuring; 10,000 jobs could be lost by 2013
- Sony Xperia ion is coming to AT&T on June 24th for the killer price of $99.99
- No Trick all Treat as LG Eclipse leak reveals possible October 31st launch for AT&T and Sprint