|Developer: Toolwiz.com||Download: Android|
|Category: Photography||Price: Free|
There's no denying that both the App Store and Google Play are rife with a multitude of apps that let you edit apps and images on the go. Snapseed, Lightroom Mobile, Pixlr, and Enlight are just the very tip of the iceberg, as numerous other apps offer similar or even more built-in features right off the bat.One such jack-of-all-trades app is Toolwiz Photos, and let us tell you, it can easily raise an eyebrow or two with the spectacular bag of features it comes with.
Here is what you can to with Toolwiz Photos:
- Basics: You can crop, rotate, fix perspective, resize, blend your images, patch and heal them, reshape, refit, and tinker with anchor points, and more;
- Pro editing features: You can adjust the brightness, exposure, RGB levels and curves, tinker color balance, shadows, highlights, and midtones of your photos, as well as the white balance, temperature, apply gradient maps, posterize and mix channels, and more;
- Filters: there's an out-worldly selection of built-in filters on board, including a large amount of diverse Prisma-like and Lomography ones that get applied in a jiffy;
- Portrait fixes: Toolwiz lets you smoothen your face, remove blemishes and imperfections, slim your face or your body, enlarge and whiten your eyes, swap your face, whiten your teeth, or even apply makeup if that's your thing.
- Effects: Toolwiz lets you create neat picture-in-picture collages, apply double exposures, kaleidoscope, fisheye, polar coordinates, water reflections, shape masks, and more;
- Photography: Toolwiz lets you apply artificial blur, lens blur, depth of field, vignette, lens flares, aperture adjustments, light leak, apply smart focus, spatial, and other effects;
- Enhancing features: the app allows you to defog, clarify, sharpen, apply HDR, brighten, brush, and enhance your pictures, among other things;
- Art: you get a whole bunch of sketching tools that let you draw, write, and apply different artsy effects;
The app truly is a jack of all trades, but unlike the famous saying, it's a master of almost all features bundled with it. On top of it all, the app is pretty intuitive and easy to use. Provided that you have a clear idea what you want to do, Toolwiz will most definitely help you achieve your goal. So far, the only downside we've seen is the lack of layers in certain modes, but even this way, the app is definitely a great image-editing tool that you should give a try
Toolwiz Photo is an exceptionall all-in-one photo editor