Samsung Galaxy Note 9 pre-orders come with free Wireless Charger Duo and DeX Pad on Amazon
The U.S. retailer offers customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 a free Wireless Charger Duo and a DeX Pad. Although the latter is useless for the Note 9, you can definitely find other uses for the accessory.
On the other hand, the Wireless Charger Duo makes a fine addition especially if you plan on getting the Galaxy Watch (or Gear S3) or a second smartphone with wireless charging support since it can charge two devices at the same time.
As far as the price goes, you can pick up the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128GB model) for $1,000 in either Ocean Blue or Lavender Purple. Sadly, for the 512GB variant, you'll have to come up with no less than $1,250, but that's exactly the price announced by Samsung. It's also worth mentioning that the phone comes with 1-year US warranty.
- Display 6.4" 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 128 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 4000 mAh(29h 3G talk time)
Posts: 646; Member since: Aug 11, 2017
posted on Aug 14, 2018, 8:11 PM 0
Posts: 17463; Member since: Jun 17, 2009
posted on Aug 14, 2018, 9:34 PM 4
Posts: 31598; Member since: Feb 05, 2011
posted on Aug 14, 2018, 8:25 PM 5
Posts: 1409; Member since: Oct 24, 2016
posted on Aug 14, 2018, 11:40 PM 0
Posts: 314; Member since: Nov 16, 2015
posted on Aug 15, 2018, 10:42 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):