Red Nexus 5 coming on February 4th?
Thanks to the leak, we can say that we are less than a week away from seeing a third color option for buyers of the Nexus 5. Besides Black, white, and now possibly red, we could also see a yellow variant coming soon as well. The red Nexus 5 will be available from the Google Play Store, and the Sprint document was explaining to reps how to activate the device so it can connect with the Sprint network.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2260 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(17h talk time)
posted on Jan 30, 2014, 1:51 PM 0
Posts: 311; Member since: May 11, 2010
posted on Jan 30, 2014, 2:11 PM 0
Posts: 73; Member since: Jan 23, 2013
posted on Jan 30, 2014, 1:54 PM 0
Posts: 474; Member since: Dec 29, 2013
posted on Jan 30, 2014, 2:21 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):