Other carriers to get Motorola Moto X camera update received by T-Mobile customers on Monday
Just because T-Mobile customers were the first to receive the update, doesn't mean it won't be coming to other carriers as well. Motorola Mobility's VP for Product Management, Punit Soni, posted on his Google + account on Tuesday that the update should be "coming to other carriers soon," and even more exciting for Motorola Moto X owners is Soni's comment that the team is back at work, creating the next update.
This is what happens when you make Android devices and your corporate parent is Google.
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 10 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Dual-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2200 mAh(13h talk time)
Posts: 7305; Member since: Dec 05, 2009
posted on Sep 24, 2013, 2:01 PM 0
Posts: 215; Member since: Aug 08, 2012
posted on Sep 24, 2013, 6:13 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):