OnePlus 3 and 3T getting new OxygenOS Open Beta update, lots of changes incoming
Owners of the OnePlus 3T enrolled in the beta program should look for Open Beta 18, while OnePlus 3 beta testers will receive Open Beta 27. Although they are numbered differently, the updates include the same changes.
- New UI for Do Not Disturb (We’ve made the Do Not Disturb setting easier to understand);
- Optimized standby battery usage;
- Smart Text Selection improvements (This option should now work as intended);
- General performance improvements;
- Updated OnePlus and GMS applications (We’ve updated OnePlus Gallery, and fixed some bugs in Weather, Recorder, and File Manager);
- Updated Google security patch (October 2017);
- Other bug fixes and optimizations (Updates to language localization, fixes for extended screenshot in some applications, Bluetooth performance enhancements, camera gesture fixes, and memory optimizations).
Unfortunately, there are two UI bugs that have been fixed yet, OnePlus points out. These bugs will show as blank spaces in certain areas of the UI sometimes (see the picture below).