Nexus 5X and 6P goodies: $50 Google Play credit (US only) and free 90-day Google Music subscription
Google just announced the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P, the world's first smartphones to run Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, and the first Nexus handsets to feature fingerprint scanners. Both the 5X and 6P are available to pre-order starting today in the US, UK, Ireland and Japan, directly from Google Store. The two devices will start shipping sometime in October, when they're going to be available in many other markets (Google has yet to reveal a complete list of countries where it will launch them).
In the US, Google will offer a $50 Google Play credit to each new Nexus smartphone buyer. Anywhere else (including the US), all Nexus 5X and 6P users will be able to enjoy a free 90-day Google Music subscription.
In case you haven't heard yet, prices for the Nexus 5X start at $379 (16 GB model), with the 32 GB model costing $429. The Nexus 6P is more expensive: $499 (32 GB), $549 (64 GB), and $649 (128 GB - yep, this is the very first Nexus phone with 128 GB of storage space). So, who's planning to buy a Google Nexus 5X, or a Google Nexus 6P?
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 12.3 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, Hexa-core, 1800 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2700 mAh(20h talk time)
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12.3 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 128 GB
- Battery 3450 mAh(23h talk time)
Posts: 565; Member since: Aug 12, 2011
posted on Sep 29, 2015, 1:48 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):