New LG V30 update adds all the AI camera features of the V30S ThinQ
Well, it appears that an update that contains most of AI camera features of the V30S ThinQ, so praised by LG, is now being rolled out to the LG V30. Although LG started the deployment of the update in South Korea, we can safely assume it will be expanded to more markets in the coming weeks.
The full changelog (translated) has already been posted by someone who captured the update, so here is what you'll get after applying it:
- The camera app has Q Lens, AI camera, Bright camera, Q Voice and Google Assistant features.
- Cacao bank fingerprint compatibility has been improved.
- Improved restarting while charging or booting.
- Google Drive now supports downloading files larger than 4GB
- Fixed an issue where there was no vibration when receiving a text message
- Improved call quality.
It's also worth mentioning that the update weighs in at 821MB, a quite sizable update I would say. Only the unlocked LG V30 are eligible for the update for the moment, but carrier-bounded units should get it very soon as well.
- Display 6.0" 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2450 MHz
- Storage 64GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(16.5h talk time)
Posts: 396; Member since: Jan 24, 2018
posted on Mar 09, 2018, 4:01 PM 1
Posts: 185; Member since: Mar 26, 2013
posted on Mar 10, 2018, 3:35 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):