MWC 2012: Day three recap
No matter how much we wish it could last throughout the whole year, MWC 2012 is nearing its end. Day three of the event is already behind us, meaning that very soon we will have to pack up and head back home.
However, we didn't miss a single opportunity to write about the interesting announcements that were made today, or to introduce you to a new smartphone or tablet with one of our hands-on reviews. In this post, we have collected all our MWC 2012 related posts from the third day of the event, so that you don't need to go and look for them on your own. Feel free to check out any that you may have missed, and as always, do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
- HTC One X specs review
- Watch HTC's entire MWC press event that launched the One series
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview now available
- Windows 8 tablet UI is dominated by gestures
- Microsoft details Windows 8 on ARM tablets at MWC
- Samsung wins awards from the MWC as Manufacturer of the year and for Smartphone of the year
- ZTE Orbit has NFC inside, Microsoft might actively support it come Apollo
- Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 landing in May, book your flights from March 1st
- Samsung Learning Hub explained and demoed (video)
- Just how big is the sensor on the Nokia 808 PureView?
- ZTE Mimosa X Hands-on Review
- ZTE PF 100 Hands-on Review
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Hands-on Review
- ZTE Mimosa Mini Hands-on Review
- Fujitsu Arrows Ultra prototype Hands-on Review
- Acer Iconia Tab A700 Hands-on Review
- Lenovo IdeaPad K2110 Intel-based Android tablet Hands-on Review
- Android Intel Atom-powered Phones Hands-on Reviews: Lenovo K800, Orange Santa Clara, Lava Xolo X900