Google releases June security patch for Pixel and Nexus devices
The good news is Google has already published the factory images and OTA files for the June security update, so if it doesn't yet show on your phone, you can try flashing it manually.
Here are all the devices eligible for this new security patch:
- Pixel XL (Verizon, Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile, Fi carriers, and Rogers)
- Pixel (Verizon, Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile, Fi carriers, and Rogers)
- Pixel C
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus Player
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 9 (LTE and Wi-Fi)
However, aside from the fixes released by Google, Android OEMs can add their own and release them along with the June patch for their smartphones.
- Display 5.2" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 13 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, Octa-core, 1600 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 340; Member since: Jan 06, 2016
posted on Jun 05, 2017, 12:51 PM 0
Posts: 22797; Member since: May 28, 2014
posted on Jun 05, 2017, 3:08 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):