Giveaway: Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-car speakerphones!
In support of National Safe Driving Month, PhoneArena and Motorola are giving away 5 Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-car speakerphones. If you are willing to participate in the giveaway, you need to be a registered PhoneArena user (you can register here if you do not have an account yet), and you can join the drawing by leaving a comment below. The lucky winners will be picked at random on Friday 24 and will be contacted by their registered email addresses.
If you are not lucky enough to grab a free Motorola Roadster, you can still purchase a Motorola Bluetooth hands-free accessory at half the price. All you need to do is to visit the Motorola Facebook page and pledge that you will be a responsible driver, after which a discount coupon code will be sent to you.
UPDATE: We've drawn the lucky winners and emailed them. Confirmed winners: Randy, DJ, Brian, Brandon, Kelly
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.