Giveaway: Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-car speakerphones!
posted by Nick T. / Jun 17, 2011, 7:03 AM
In support of National Safe Driving Month, PhoneArena and Motorola are giving away 5 Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-car speakerphones. If you are willing to participate in the giveaway, you need to be a registered PhoneArena user (you can register here if you do not have an account yet), and you can join the drawing by leaving a comment below. The lucky winners will be picked at random on Friday 24 and will be contacted by their registered email addresses.
If you are not lucky enough to grab a free Motorola Roadster, you can still purchase a Motorola Bluetooth hands-free accessory at half the price. All you need to do is to visit the Motorola Facebook page and pledge that you will be a responsible driver, after which a discount coupon code will be sent to you.
UPDATE: We've drawn the lucky winners and emailed them. Confirmed winners: Randy, DJ, Brian, Brandon, Kelly
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
Posts: 1; Member since: Jun 17, 2011
You know, our parents didn't have cell phones to contend with while driving, which always left them with at least one hand free to smack us misbehaving kids. Think of all the societal woes that could be corrected by just having a Motorola Roadster in your car. Sign me up!
posted on Jun 17, 2011, 7:18 AM 1
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):