Best Buy is receiving accessories for the HTC Thunderbolt on Feb 19th; launch soon after?
Specifically, the screen-shot shows that a holster case for the HTC Thunderbolt is expected to hit Best Buy stores on February 19th – meaning, we can potentially expect to see a launch shortly soon after. This time frame closely matches the rumor that we reported a few days ago about a tentative launch some time in late February. Although we're still approximately less than a month away from its alleged launch, the onset of accessories pouring into various stores indicates the all too reality of its impending release.
If it indeed manages to launch some time then, it'll easily fit Verizon's previous mention of being released “sometime in the first half of the year.” So let's hope that it all falls through so customers can finally experience Big Red's LTE network in all of its glory with the HTC Thunderbolt.
source: Droid Life via MobileCrunch
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1400 mAh(6.30h talk time)
Posts: 64; Member since: Feb 10, 2010
posted on Jan 25, 2011, 3:17 PM 0
posted on Jan 25, 2011, 4:53 PM 0
posted on Jan 25, 2011, 7:43 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):