AT&T updates the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and Samsung Galaxy Alpha to Android 5.0
The update carries with it the new Material Design, Lock Screen notifications and the 64-bit ART compiler which should help apps open faster. Also included with Android 5.0.2 is Project Volta for enhanced battery life, the new "Recent Apps" menu, the ability to scroll down Quick Settings from any page, and more.
Because the updates are being sent out OTA, you might not receive it today, tomorrow, or even the next day. Be patient and before you know it, you will see the notification for the update appear on your screen.
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(29h talk time)
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 5 Octa, Octa-core, 1800 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 1860 mAh(11h 3G talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):