AT&T updates its HTC One Mini to Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Here’s the full changelog, as provided by AT&T:
- Improved user interface with Android (4.4 KitKat): The latest version of Android includes enhancements such as restyled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen immersive mode, color emoji support, improved closed captioning support, stronger security, enhanced bluetooth and smarter power use.
- Phone dialer app: The phone app now includes the ability to look up contacts directly from the dial pad, see and tap frequent contacts, and search corporate directories easily.
- Caller ID: Whenever a call is received from a phone number not in saved in contacts, the phone will look for matches from businesses with a local listing on Google Maps.
- HTC BlinkFeed app: The new menu gives quicker access to switch content sources and search for custom topics and includes more news sources.
- New copy and paste options: Copy and paste allows users to share or Google highlighted information.
- New e-mail user interface: E-mail look and feel similar to Gmail and allows in-line editing.
- Camera app from lock screen: Click on the camera app icon on the lock screen for quick access to the camera app.
- Control music from the lock screen: Jump to specific past songs or videos from lock screen.
- Immersive viewing: Immersive mode enables full screen viewing of books, videos, and games.
- New clock interface: The clock now has an enhanced analog user interface.