AT&T rolls out Lumia Cyan and Windows Phone 8.1 for the Nokia Lumia 925 and Lumia 520
If you happen to be rocking the developer preview of Windows Phone 8.1, do know that the phone will not auto-update to the regular version. You need to roll-back to 8.0 and start the Lumia Cyan update from there. Check this article for info on how it's done.
If you don't own one of the newer Microsoft / Nokia devices, don't fret. It's believed that the update will eventually be rolled out to older devices, such as Lumia 820 and HTC 8X, as well. Alternatively, if you are in the market for a handset preloaded with WP 8.1 – you can check out the new Lumia 635. Or, if you are feeling lucky, you can try and enter Microsoft's giveaway for the aforementioned phone.
source: Windows Phone Daily
- Display 4.5" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8.7 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2000 mAh(12.8h 3G talk time)
- Display 4.0" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 1430 mAh(9.6h 3G talk time)
Posts: 87; Member since: Jun 16, 2013
posted on Aug 01, 2014, 6:47 AM 4
Posts: 266; Member since: May 18, 2013
posted on Aug 01, 2014, 9:16 AM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):