Sony Xperia V User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality9.5/10Text input9/10
Everyday usage9/10UI speed9.5/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
ernstlu posted on 02 Mar 2013, 15:34
ernstlu has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
What can I say, this is one of the best Mobiles out there. Great and water resistand, photo quality is great. But battery life is terrible. Sync with Playstation 3 and so on. Well what else can a person want from a mobile.Build quality 10/10Reception 10/10Call quality 8/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 10/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 8/10Text input 8/10Display 8/10Battery 5/10
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report
nutnnut posted on 17 Feb 2013, 01:09
nutnnut has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
My score: Overall 9.5/10
-My English isn't perfect.
-In overall this is a good phone at this price.
The phone is fast and responsive, but not always.
-Cameras aren't as good as I expected.
If budget isn't your problem, you better go with Xperia Z [I pre-ordered this before i know Xperia Z]Build quality 9/10Reception 10/10Call quality 10/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 9/10UI speed 9/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 10/10Display 10/10Battery 9/10
- Fast 1.5GHz Dual Core + 1GB Ram
- SD Card slot
- Above average camera 13MP & 1080p
- Decent battery
- Fast Internet, 4G
- Nice 720p display + high ppi
- Fast Graphic Processor, I have never experienced a FPS drop in any game.
- Freezes and auto-restart. Not common, but not rare.
- Android 4.0.4 it has already been a few months and still no 4.1 for me
- Camera not as good as expected, but still a good camera.
- Easy and highly visible[mine is black model] scratch marks without protective case.
10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report