Samsung SCH-A930 User Reviews

dkay17
posted on 13 May 2009, 20:46

I've had 2 phones since this phone and it will forever be my favorite.  I got it drenched 2 or 3 times and the sucker still worked!!  It was always reliable and was different from the average phone.  If I could I would still have it.  Too bad my dog chewed on it and broke my heart!!

mcnew
posted on 23 Dec 2008, 18:19

love my EnV2, but miss this phone

this was my second samsung phone after I switched from First Cellular to Verizon Wireless. I absolutely LOVE this phone. I try to take care of my phones, but it definitely took a few beatings, in addition to being left in a car overnight when i was both extremely hot and cold. I never had any problems with this. the only reason i got a new phone was because i was texting much more & wanted a phone with a QWERTY keyboard. I love my LG, and I would recommend the EnV2 to anyone, but if you have this phone, hold onto it until it is DESTROYED. such a great phone....

Pros

• its a samsung, so it works like a charm
  • very durable
  • very light and compact

Cons

• no full keyboard
  • didn't know they made in red when we purchased the black ones

Jeff
posted on 25 Jun 2008, 02:09

5.6

It's been my phone since December of '06..or something like that. I have dropped this phone, seriously, at least 1,000 times since then. This phone has not chipped once. Yeah it eventually took on some scratches but nothing noticeable unless you stare at the scratch point plank.

At the time this was all the hype..OO a phone that plays music and looks like a cheap mp3 player!! OOh! lol

A very reliable phone, no problems, no nothing! Great service, music sound, video quality is cruddy but I have around 300 videos on my micro sd and the hd so I can't complain. Getting a lg dare tomorrow, should definely be a grade up...and I'm getting so much insurance on it and probably a leash.

She shall be missed.

Brandon
posted on 13 Feb 2007, 16:20

Purty Good Phone!!!

This phone isnt that shabby...i love the swivle camera and the sleak designs of the phone such as the way that the screen and buttons are on the outside front of the phone. Samsung did a nice job with this one! This phone has great color, and speakerphone and music is really good. I personally like this phone a lot, definaltly the best phone ive had yet but i am waiting on my new Black Chocolate to come in the mail, becuase personally the Chocolate has everything this phone has and much more! But really this phone is awesome, it is a great phone for someone who wants a phone that plays music but doesnt want to spend the money on a chocolate (even though they are almost the same price). So if you like it and the ratings are good enough for ya i would definaltly encourage you to buy one! =)

Jordan
posted on 29 Oct 2006, 22:41

Awesome phone!!!

Great phone I love it it has awesome features and sound and I love the swivel camera only thing is that you can zoom in video but not in camera which I dont get and I cant figure out how to unlock the mp3 player and buttons without getting the usb but otherwise the best phone ive had yet

Keith
posted on 20 Oct 2006, 19:23

Good, not perfect

Nice phone. Biggest gripes:
1) WMA only is a pain (you can play MP3's if you jump through hoops to get to the hidden player each time.)
2) No A2DP on a music-centric phone, and the rest of the BT suite is as crippled as most Vzw phones.
3) Volume is a problem for WMA's - MP3s/ringers play much louder than WMA music, possibly a battery-life consideration?
4) VZW interface is clunky, IMO.
Biggest likes:
1) Size. Very good size, could be just a hair thinner, but it doesn't take up much room in the pocket, nor feel flimsy or too tiny to use like my wifes RAZR.
2) MicroSD. 2gb in a chip the size of my pinky nail.

Would love to see a phone with this form factor but more business centric options (email, etc - anyone put Windows Mobile or Palm/Treo on a flip-phone?)

Nico
posted on 24 Jul 2006, 23:49

GREAT PHONE

This phone is great it is a must have with great features like video and pix messaging and Vcast through Verizon, JUST GET IT and you will see what i mean!!!

sunny grewal
posted on 17 Jul 2006, 14:20

good phone

very good phne everything goods in it but the value of the phne wil be decrese excellemt phne qevqery company having there phnes but this phne is vqery very good