Nokia 2125i / 2128i / 2126 User Reviews

Patrick
posted on 12 Oct 2007, 12:30

4.2

Bad

Paid $23.99 at Wall-Mart. Too quiet. Sometimes I have to put it on spekerphone just to hear it. It is also static. Never got any dropped calls. The buttons are too easy to stick and you have to lock it. also, it does not have a vibrate shortcut. Not many features, just basic. Pretty good battery life, but I noticed that the battery level stays on FULL for awhile, then shoots down to LOW. Not very stylish and gets dusty for no reason under cover. You have to lift the top of to clean it. The thing that I will miss the most though, is the flashlight. MAN! that thing was handy. Almost kept it just for that reason.

cell phone user
posted on 03 Oct 2007, 11:38

Good BASIC phone (Nokia 2126)

If you don't want any extras and don't care about the look or feel of the phone, then this phone will work great for you. We just needed a basic phone for emergencies but found this to be too basic and uncomfortable. Our phone has always been kept in our clean (dust-free) house and this phone has ended up with tons of dust covering the inside of the screen. There is no way to clean it because you can't get to it. It is very embarrassing to show people my phone. It is also too small to be comfortable when talking on. And, when I send this phone with my teenager, and he has to call me, he forgets to 'lock' the phone after using it so we end up with wasted minutes (the buttons are too easy to push). Overall, you can't beat the value for the money but if you're looking for something that feels great in your hand and looks nice, look elsewhere. We'll be upgrading soon!

bubby
posted on 24 Aug 2007, 17:48

very basic

i had the nokia 2126 it was a good phone the signal went everywhere,it only costs 19.99$ great for the dollar,but if you are technology conscious this is for you simple features like caller id,speakerfone,voice record,it comes with 10 wallpapers,20 24chord ringtones,a LED flashlight(i love that there is so many times i needed a flashlight and i had it on my cellphone so cool OVERALL A GREAT PHONE IF YOU NEED COVERAGE MORE THAN A CAMERA,OR A VOICE RECORD MORE THAN A BLUETOOTH CON. xoxo -bubby :-)

fna297
posted on 16 May 2006, 22:28

My 2126 Fone

I have the 2126 Model through tracfone, the only thing i don't like is that it won't play Mp3 or Digital Audio files, it will just play MIDI/Polyphnic Ringtones via computer connection with an expensive cord. I love the phone's size, it's perfect for carrrying in pants' Pocket. It has a bright display screen as well. I have also downloaded several pictures to it by using my computer with PC Suite.

jj_punk
posted on 17 Apr 2006, 19:45

EXCELLENT phone!

AWESOME phone! This was a great choice, compared to the LG3200 I previously had. of course, NOKIA is noted for their awesome battery life. Durable and small, lightweight phone. VERY easy to use, speakerphone is very clear, and does not crack at all! Thats my favorite part about the nokia 2128i. EXCELLENT reception + battery life. :)

Bombsquad6012
posted on 10 Mar 2006, 08:30

It's an ok phone with some falls

I think this phone is alright the only problem i have with this phone is that i cant seem to find ringtones for it. I would really like this phone to be able to get ringtones considering every other phone i have had was able to get them but verizon doesnt support ringtones for it how can you not support your own phone for ringtones

Dave-bLoOd
posted on 10 Jan 2006, 21:45

Ringtones from Verizon

Verizon does offer ringtones for the Nokia 2128i, you have to go to vtext.com, get your phone number signed up for a free account and choose your phone model from the choices, than you can choose ringtones and graphics.

Penloe
posted on 07 Jan 2006, 03:09

2128i

I absolutely love my phone! I get crystal clear reception. The menu is easy to use and, I love the flashlight. I can't seem to get ringtones for it though. I have service through Verizon and, they don't support ringtones for the 2128i. I'm sure they will eventually.

Lorth
posted on 01 Nov 2005, 11:32

Consumer

Excellent phone. This phone has a much better reception than my previous LG phone with an external antenna. It is small, light weight, and from the start has a longer battery life than most other phones I've owned.

William
posted on 28 Oct 2005, 08:59

Excellent Phone

Best Nokia phone made for Verizon to date. Phone is so small it doesn't seem possible. Works just like my 6015i did, same menus, etc. Has bright LED flashlight that is more usefull than you may think at first. This is the phone us Verizon using Nokia fans have been waiting for!

Jose
posted on 28 Oct 2005, 02:35

Excellent phone

This phone is Voice and SMS. It works great for such a small phone. I don't like flip phones therefore this makes the perfect phone for me. The flash light is very useful.